Plan your next sales meeting using our online do-it-yourself Pre-Call Planning Sales Meeting Kit
. This kit includes everything a sales manager needs to conduct a skills clinic for the entire sales team on the pre-call planning process including the critical tasks that should be done before every sales call. The duration of this session is 90 minutes, which can be split into two or three shorter sessions if desired.
How can this help your sales team? Every sales call should be purposeful yet many salespeople don’t plan well for sales calls - A sales call without an objective is a visit. Sales professionals are not well-paid tourists, so don't make visits! This kit will improve the ability of the sales team to effectively plan for sales calls. The importance of setting sales goals and sales call objectives is discussed. Salespeople will learn three critical tasks that successful salespeople do before every sales call. Instructions are included on how to utilize a planning form for an upcoming sales call.
The Pre-Call Planning Sales Meeting Kit includes:
1. Participant Handout (Handout Sample):
- Three critical tasks to do before every sales call
- The relationship between and importance of setting sales goals and sales call objectives
- A Pre-Call Planning form activity
2. Video (video sample):
- An overview of the three critical tasks that should be done before each sales call.
- Examples of the relationship between sales goals and sales call objectives.
- How to use a pre-call planning form to prepare for upcoming sales calls.
3. Manager’s Notes (Managers Notes Sample): Provides step by step guidance on how to run the Pre-Call Planning sales meeting from start to finish, including leading the brainstorm and planning.
Also available: A free Teaching Tips Handout provides practical advice on how salespeople learn best.
Sales Managers and Training Managers who buy Sales Meeting Kits also buy STAR's Essential Selling Skills elearning modules.