Selling on Value Not Price
1. Participant Handout (Handout Sample) :
- Brainstorm activity to generate a list of your company's sources of value
- Best ways to differentiate your company from competition
- The three ways that customers perceive value
2. Video (video sample):
- How to use your company's "sources of value" to differentiate yourself from competition.
- The three ways that customers perceive value, with emphasis on the two factors (Support and Customization) that provide the greatest value.
- Practical tips on how to prepare and present your value proposition, notably in terms of quantifying the benefits that your company, product, and service can provide.
3. Manager’s Notes (Managers Notes Sample): Provides step by step guidance on how to run the Selling on Value sales meeting from start to finish, including leading the brainstorm and planning.
Also available: A free Teaching Tips Handout provides practical advice on how salespeople learn best.
Sales Managers and Training Managers who buy Sales Meeting Kits also buy STAR's Essential Selling Skills elearning modules.